Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this app, you are agreeing to be bound by these app Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The apps/games contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the apps/games (information or software) on xoxoStudios’s app for personal, non-commercial transitory use only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the apps/games;
- use the apps/games for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on xoxoStudios’s app;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the apps/games; or
- transfer the apps/games to another person or “mirror” the apps/games on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by xoxoStudios at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these apps/games or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded apps/games in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The apps/games on xoxoStudios’s apps are provided “as is”. xoxoStudios makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, xoxoStudios does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the apps/games on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such apps/games or on any sites linked to this app.
In no event shall xoxoStudios or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the apps/games on xoxoStudios’s Internet site, even if xoxoStudios or a xoxoStudios authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata
The apps/games appearing on xoxoStudios’s game Bits On Run could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. xoxoStudios does not warrant that any of the apps/games on its app are accurate, complete, or current. xoxoStudios may make changes to the apps/games contained on its app at any time without notice. xoxoStudios does not, however, make any commitment to update the apps/games.
xoxoStudios has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its app and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by xoxoStudios of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to xoxoStudios’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.